How to Quickly Troubleshoot Common Tech Problems Before Breakfast

Early Morning Tech Rescue

Early this morning, as I dropped my wife off at the Long Island Railroad station, I received a panicked call from a user of my Susu web app. 

After listening to the problem, I assured them I would troubleshoot as soon as I found a parking spot. 

They sent me a screenshot of the issue, which you can see below:

A few minutes later, I issued a new token for the app and informed the user that the problem should be resolved. 

Unfortunately, they called back to report that the issue persisted, even after trying the app link in their phone's browser.

I suspected a cache issue, a common culprit for these types of problems. 

I instructed the user to clear their phone's browsing history and website data. 

Here are the steps for clearing the cache on an iPhone using Safari:

  1. Go to Settings



  2. Tap Safari



  3. Scroll to the bottom of the Safari settings screen

  4. Tap Clear Cache



  5. Tap clear history


Side note: You can also clear the cache for individual apps, but not all apps have this option. Deleting an app removes its cache, settings, and data.

Tip: Regularly clearing your cache can improve your phone's browsing performance by freeing up storage space.

After following these steps, the user was overjoyed that the issue was resolved. ðŸ˜¹

How often do you clear your phone, laptop, or computer browser history or website data?

For information about the web app, visit: https://mysusu.cf/

If you're interested in learning more about the Susu spreadsheet, check out these articles:


Eric Kouassi

Building cool stuff in spreadsheets & web. Your go-to for tech & affiliate marketing tips. Let's connect! #techtips #affiliate #freelance #openforwork

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post