100 Blog Posts and Counting: A Milestone and Thank You

Hey everyone,

This post marks a special occasion: my 100th published blog post here

I wanted to take a moment to congratulate myself on reaching this milestone and reflect on the journey so far.


Coming up with content consistently wasn't always easy. As some bloggers say, finding your niche is key. There are always exceptions, of course, and while I wouldn't necessarily call myself an expert in any one area, I do have a lot to share across different topics. That's why I decided to focus on a broader range of subjects instead of limiting myself to a single niche.

This wouldn't have been possible without my amazing readers and all the wonderful people who share my posts. Honestly, I wasn't sure how many people were actually following along, but over 3,000 visitors in such a short time is truly humbling. Thank you for your continued support!

Moving forward, I'll keep sharing my personal experiences with the tools, apps, software, websites, and spreadsheets I've developed or used regularly. 

I'll also continue to sprinkle in some random posts here and there to keep things interesting.

I know this post started as a self-congratulatory pat on the back, but it's really turned into a heartfelt thank you to all of you. Thank you for being a part of this journey with me on this platform and across all the others I use.

Here's to many more blog posts to come! 

Let's keep this writing adventure going together.

Eric Kouassi

Building cool stuff in spreadsheets & web. Your go-to for tech & affiliate marketing tips. Let's connect! #techtips #affiliate #freelance #openforwork

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post