Fetching Rewards: How I Earn Points with Receipts

Affiliate Disclaimer: I may receive a commission if you use my referral link to download Fetch. However, I only recommend products or services that I believe in and use myself.

I went to the store to buy a donut, and after completing the transaction, the cashier asked if I wanted a receipt. "Of course," I responded and immediately pulled out my phone to scan the receipt.

The cashier, curious about what I was doing, asked, "What's that?"

"This app I'm using is called Fetch," I explained. "It lets you earn points for scanning receipts, and you can redeem those points for rewards." That cashier interaction got me thinking about how I actually discovered Fetch.

Speaking of discovering new things, this app was actually introduced to me by my wife's niece, who was around 11 or 12 years old. The app is available on the App Store and Play Store. Here's the cool part: we both benefited! I got 1,000 points for using her referral code, and she got 1,000 points for referring me. It's a win-win situation!

This is how affiliate or referral marketing works. You share your code or link with someone. If they use it to download an app, make a purchase, or complete a specific action, you both get rewarded.

Here's my referral code and link: 

Come save money on Fetch with me! Sign up w/ code TTUX25 & get 1,000 pts: https://referral.fetch.com/vvv3/referralsocial?code=TTUX25
See you there!

With Fetch, you can claim rewards for different stores once you reach the required points threshold. Each store has its own redemption value.

As of writing this post, I have 48,196 points! 

My goal is to reach 50,000 points to see what rewards I can redeem. I'll write a follow-up post to share my experience.


In the meantime, I'm also keeping track of all the businesses that offer referral codes or links that I can share with friends and family. 

Here's a link: https://ads360.cf/erickouassi/

Thanks for reading! Happy fetching!

Remember to use my Fetch code or link so we can both get 1,000 points.

Come to save money on Fetch with me!
Sign up w/ code TTUX25 & get 1,000 pts: https://referral.fetch.com/vvv3/referralsocial?code=TTUX25.
See you there!

Eric Kouassi

Building cool stuff in spreadsheets & web. Your go-to for tech & affiliate marketing tips. Let's connect! #techtips #affiliate #freelance #openforwork

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post