Breaking the Mold: Why Some Service Providers Choose to Price Below Expectations

Have you ever encountered a service priced differently than you expected, perhaps even seeming surprisingly low?

This happened to me recently when someone suggested I raise my rates to match the competition.

While I appreciate the suggestion, I want to explain the unique value I offer behind my pricing, hoping it clarifies things!

Focus on Control and Ownership:

My primary goal is to empower you. My services are designed to give you complete control over your results and data.

For example, my stock alert spreadsheet, built with a free Google tool, allows you to choose the stocks you track. The spreadsheet automatically delivers the results, putting you in charge.

I provide the tools (with the formulas), but you control your experience.

Value Beyond the Price:

While competitors influence pricing, I prioritize value over just the cost. Before creating any service, I research free alternatives and identify their limitations.

For instance, some websites offer free contact forms with limits on the number of messages they can collect.

My code, however, allows you to collect unlimited contact information (with minimal restrictions) and install it yourself, saving you money.

Choosing What Matters Most:

Ultimately, the decision is yours, based on your priorities. If you value complete control, data ownership, and cost-effective solutions with minimal limitations (meaning greater functionality than free alternatives), then my services might be a perfect fit!

I encourage you to consider the overall value, not just the price, when making purchasing decisions. By understanding the unique features and benefits each service offers, you can choose the one that best aligns with your specific needs and priorities.

If this resonates with you, please share this post to help get the word out! I appreciate your support in understanding the value I strive to deliver.

About This Post

This blog post represents a collaborative effort between myself and Copilot. While the initial draft originated from my creative mind, Copilot contributed its expertise to enhance the content for better clarity and understanding. The final edits and revisions, however, were made by me once again. If you happen to notice any grammatical errors or other issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out – your feedback is truly invaluable! 🙌📝

Disclaimer: This blog post is intended to provide general information and shouldn't be considered professional advice. Please consult with relevant experts for specific situations.

Eric Kouassi

Building cool stuff in spreadsheets & web. Your go-to for tech & affiliate marketing tips. Let's connect! #techtips #affiliate #freelance #openforwork

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post