How I Write My Blog Posts

 In this tutorial, I'll share my process for writing blog posts:


  • Brainstorming: I start by jotting down ideas, sentences, or phrases in an organized manner using a notepad.
  • Drafting: I then copy and paste my notes into an AI writing tool like Copilot or Gemini, and instruct them to create a blog post based on the text I provided. This helps me get a well-structured draft in standard English.
  • Revising: I carefully revise the draft to ensure it's clear, concise, and makes sense to me.
  • Creating visuals: Once I'm satisfied with the content, I use Canva to create an eye-catching graphic for my blog post.
  • Publishing: I download the image and upload it to my blog platform before publishing the post.

Sharing and learning:

I encourage you to share your blog writing process in the comments below. Remember, some topics may require additional research before you start writing.

I hope this tutorial helps you streamline your blog writing process!

Eric Kouassi

Building cool stuff in spreadsheets & web. Your go-to for tech & affiliate marketing tips. Let's connect! #techtips #affiliate #freelance #openforwork

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post